Today I’m going to show you a very easy pizza dough recipe that always works fine!
You will already have most of the needed ingredients at home 🙂
-500g spelt flour
-1 yeast cube
-250ml lukewarm water
-2 tbsp olive oil
-1 pinch of sugar
– 1 tsp salt
Mix the water with salt, oil, sugar and yeast in a bowl.
Put the flour in a large bowl and pour the yeast- water mixture over it.
Now knead everything by using a mixer with a dough hook and then continue kneading with hands until you get a smooth dough.
Should it still be too sticky simply add flour.
Put the dough in a large bowl and cover it with a moistened kitchen towel.
Store it in a warm place for about an hour. The dough should have reached about twice the volume.
Knead everything … your dough is now ready 😀
The pizza dough is enough for about 3 pizzas or 2 baking trays and should be baked at 250 ° C for about 10 – 15 minutes.
Be creative! Try pizza bites, pizza calzone … whatever your heart desires.
You can also freeze the dough or store it in the fridge for a day.
I also love to make myself some mini pizzas and take them to work with me… best lunch ever
Let’s have a quick look at the ingredients …
For 2 servings you need the following:
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 200g chicken breast
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 can chickpeas (250g drained)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds (preferably in a tea strainer to prevent biting on one of them later)
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 pinch of chili powder (I used chipotle)
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- salt and pepper
I try to use as much organic, seasonal and local products as possible because the meal can only be as good as the products that are used to create it.
Now we come to preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 356 °F and heat a pan on the stove with the coconut oil in it. Meanwhile, wash the chicken breast, pat dry and season it with salt and pepper. Fry the meat on both sides and set aside.
- Roast chopped onion and tomato paste in the remaining oil and pour in broth. Add chickpeas and seasonings, bring to a boil, add the tomatoes and put everything in a small baking dish.
- Now place the meat on the vegetables and pour the remaining meat juice over it. Finally, put a sprig of rosemary on each chicken breast and put it in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- After the end of cooking the outcome should look like on the following image and is now ready for serving.
I cut the chicken in strips so it looks a little nicer and you could put it directly into your mouth! : D
Nutritional information for the entire meal: 581kcal / 52,3 C / 9.3 F / 64.3 P
I wish you good luck and enjoy cooking!